Roadside Assistance includes:
- Towing to the nearest authorized Subaru dealer if you cannot safely drive your vehicle.
- Jump-start if your battery is dead
- Gasoline delivery if you run out of gas
- Flat tire change to install your spare
- Emergency lockout service
- National Subaru dealer locator service, with phone numbers and location of the nearest dealer anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
Specifically excluded from Subaru Roadside Assistance coverage are service requests or claims resulting from: accidents, vandalism, acts of God, violation of any laws, or vehicle modifications not recommended by the manufacturer.
Contact your dealer for details.